|Mon||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tue||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wed||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thurs||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Fri||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sat||10:00am - 5:30pm|
Biweekly Price Range
Used Ford F-150 Winnipeg – Auto Show Sales & Finance
Looking for the best used trucks in Winnipeg? You’ve found them! Auto Show has been rated the best used truck dealership in Winnipeg, Manitoba for 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023. Think you’ve settled on an F-150 already? You’re in good company. The Ford F-150 is among the most popular trucks on the road for good reason, they’re Canada’s best selling vehicle for 55 years in a row. That’s not a typo! Since 1965, Ford has been selling more F-Series trucks than any other brand in Canada, for fifty-five years straight – impressive! Fuel economy, huge torque, tow capacity, beautiful interiors… They’re a great choice for driving in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Known for reliability, ‘Built to Last’ was Ford’s slogan for years. Along with the mantra ‘Made in Canada, for Canada’ the Ford brand has become legendary in the truck world. These trucks hold their value well through the years, earning them a loyal following of fans who ‘Bleed Blue’ and would never consider anything else!
You can check out our inventory of pre-owned Ford F-150’s for sale in Winnipeg online or here on our lot. Available in XL trim, XLT, Sport, FX4, Lariat, King Ranch, Limited and Platinum – Auto Show carries them all, and we can help put you behind the wheel.
Some of the top features of the F-150:
- Ford F-150s are know to be reliable, with many owners reporting well into 400,000 km on the original engine
- They can tow as much as 14,000 pounds. Look for features like ProTrailer Assist, and Max Tow Packages.
- They are manufactured using military-grade aluminum alloy
- Their lighter-weight aluminum construction results in fantastic handling, braking distances, and fuel economy
- Think aluminum means a softer truck? Think again! Less weight of the truck itself, means it can handle more weight in the box; payload capacities reach over 3,000 pounds.
- Choose from a 2.7-litre ecoBoost (turbo) V6 engine, a 3.5-litre ecoBoost (turbo) V6, a 3.3-litre naturally aspirated (non-turbo) V6, a 5.0-litre V8 engine code-named Coyote, a 3.0-litre diesel V6 engine, and a new 3.5-litre V6 hybrid gas/electric option
- Regular cab two doors, SuperCabs with two full front doors and two half rear doors, Crew Cabs with four full doors
- Box length choices of 5.5 feet, 6.5 feet, and 8 foot long boxes.
- Modern features include Panoramic Sunroofs, 12-Inch Touchscreens, 360 Degree Cameras, Wireless Phone Charging, Electrical Outlets in their truck bed (Pro Power Onboard), Wifi Connectivity, Speakers built into the headrests, and some of the easiest towing equipment to use on the planet (Pro Trailer Backup Assist).
- Some seriously cool off-road specialty models in the Tremor and Raptor trims
Used Ford F-150 Truck Reviews
Decade after decade, these roomy workhorses consistently get great reviews. The legendary Ford Motor Company is famous for designing and manufacturing reliable vehicles. What do the experts think? Well… let’s have a look at Ford’s Trophy case for the F-150.
- Kelly Blue Book ‘Best Buy Award’
- Edmunds ‘Top Rated Truck’
- U.S. and Canadian Automotive Journalists ‘North American Truck of the Year’
- Green Car Journal ‘Green Truck of the Year’
- AutoTrader Canada’s ‘Most Trusted Truck’
- IIHS ‘Top Safety Pick’
- Four Wheeler Magazine’s ‘Pickup Truck of the Year’
Used Ford F-150s give drivers a comfortable ride plus a quiet cabin on the road. Loaded with active safety features, and popular tech such as Ford’s Sync infotainment system. Some of our favorite features include a foldaway gear selector that makes for a handy workspace. The tailgate also pulls double duty as a workbench, and there’s a large 12-inch touchscreen to control navigation and entertainment.
Ford F-150 Proves Reliable in Winnipeg
This truck consistently ranks among the top full-size trucks on the road, and when it comes to Winnipeg, and all its challenges for drivers, the F-150 performs exceptionally well. Navigating adeptly on and off-road, through all the inclement weather we face. When those Arctic winds howl, the F-150 pulls steady, even while towing a heavy load. Aside from the obvious safety features that comically still show on the Ford spec sheet: anti-lock brakes, stability control, and airbags (why not advertise seatbelts? Lol). The F-150 does truly pack a myriad of best-in-class safety equipment, a testament to its IIHF Top Safety Pick award. Automatic Emergency Braking, Automatic High Beams, Active Lane Control (Lane Keep Assist), Reverse Automatic Braking, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise, and the list goes on.
Ask one of our product specialists for a demonstration, we’re happy to spend time talking about the variety of available options on our lot and beyond.
You’re in the Right Place for Pre-owned Ford F-150s
Why you ask? Pair Canada’s most-awarded pickup truck, with Canada’s top-rated used truck dealership, and you have a match made in heaven! You’ll find customized, lifted, accessorized, and altogether some of the most unique F-150’s anywhere in the country at Auto Show. The nicest used trucks, in amazingly well-kept condition, with low payments; sounds like the best deals in Winnipeg to us!
- We only sell the best pre-owned vehicles. We are happy to help you get into the best truck for you, and for your family.
- Choose a Ford F-150 if you’d like top towing and payload capacities, they’re among the best in the full-size truck class.
- Lots of powertrain choices, choose the best combination of fuel economy and horsepower for your needs.
- The cabin isn’t overdone from a design standpoint but offers ample space, a quiet ride, and pleasant amenities.
- The infotainment features are a breeze to navigate on the large 12-inch touchscreen. If you’re unsure of what all the features can do, we can teach you!
Your Winnipeg Ford F-150 Team
The used Ford F-150 is known as a trusty work truck. It’s perfect for towing the boat to the lake and functions for reliable work commutes. Whether on a long haul with a heavy load or running errands around town, you can count on the Ford F-150 to provide comfort and dependability.
Come see us today so we can show you our current inventory of used F-150s in Winnipeg and let you take a test drive.