2020 Wilderness 3350DS
Massive Bunkhouse w/ Outdoor Kitchen!
|Exterior Color||Ext. Color||White|
About This Vehicle** WILDERNESS by HEARTLAND ** INDUSTRY LEADING IN CONSTRUCTION! **
- 5-Sided double-welded aircraft aluminum construction (not wood).
- 3-Inch thick foam roof, crowned and 100% vacuum bond lamination. (Very rare in the industry, tough, fully walkable with no flex, maximum strength, R-value, and noise reduction. Wilderness roofs are aluminum only, lightweight and second to none. Seamless one piece, no more water damage and associated issues with mold and wood, and no fiberglass insulation.) An RV roof is vitally important as this is where water and other related damages and mold issues originate from!
- Two-inch thick aluminum sidewall construction, built with AZDEL composite panels, fully laminated and foam-insulated. Means walls that are fully resistant to mold, rot, warpage and delamination. And up to twice as thick as the competitors (best in industry). Learn why you want Azdel sidewall construction in your next trailer: https://www.azdelonboard.com/
- Fiberglass wrap-around front cap, this eliminates pressure on front seams (and any potential water leakage) while towing.
- Dual HVAC ducting (most will have single) much superior air flow and cooling.
- Wide-Trax suspension system with Dexter axles. This wider stance gives less sway, more stability, and reduces wear and tear of rough roads!
Just arrived... Please contact us for information, or stay tuned for more details - they'll be coming soon!!
Will accept trades. Please call (204) 489-4494 or View at 3165 McGillivray Blvd. (Conveniently located two minutes West from Costco at corner of Kenaston and McGillivray Blvd.)
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE INVENTORY ON OUR NEW WEBSITE: WWW.AUTOSHOWWINNIPEG.COM.
Complete comprehensive warranty is available for this vehicle. Please ask for warranty option details.
Winnipeg, MB - Manitoba Dealer Permit # 4908