2020 Wilderness 2500RL
* Luxury Couples Camper w/ Huge Slide! *
|Exterior Color||Ext. Color||White|
About This Vehicle*** LUXURY COUPLES CAMPER!! *** HUGE LIVING ROOM SLIDE!! *** PRIVATE BEDROOM W/ KING BED! *** MASSIVE AWNING! *** FACTORY MSRP: $47,660 Auto Show sale price: $35,775 **$1000.00 Finance Rebate! ( now only $34,775!! ) Only 6,026 lbs dry, Easily HALF-TON TOWABLE.....Super Functional Floorplan with Nice Tall Ceilings, TONS OF NATURAL LIGHT and Room to Entertain!!......Vacuum out the dirt with Wilderness Central-Vac System!!......Spacious Living Room & Kitchen Slide-Out......Separate Front Bedroom with a KING SIZE MASTER BED and Privacy Door......Power Slides and Awning......Full Service Kitchen w/ Full-Size Fridge & Freezer, Sink & Microwave......Spacious Kitchen w/ Huge Stainless Steel Sink!......3 Burner Gas Stove w/ Oven & Range Hood......Multimedia Center w/ Furrion Sound System & TV Mount!......OUTDOOR SPEAKERS and Unique LED Lighting!......Large Bathroom w/ Over-sized Shower and Skylight / Hood Vent!......U-Shaped Dinette Table that converts into a Two-Sleeper Bed......Outdoor Shower for washing off the beach sand!......LEATHER Captains Style Reclining Loungers!......Large Privacy Tinted Windows!......POWER JACKS!......The Perfect Luxury Couples Camper for long trips or Seasonal Campsites!
See the full camper specs here! : https://heartlandrvs.com/2020/travel-trailers/wilderness/wd-2500-rl/
* WILDERNESS by HEARTLAND ** INDUSTRY LEADING IN CONSTRUCTION! **
- 1. 5-Sided double-welded aircraft aluminum construction (not wood).
- 2. 3-Inch thick foam roof, crowned and 100% vacuum bond lamination. (Very rare in the industry, tough, fully walkable with no flex, maximum strength, R-value, and noise reduction. Wilderness roofs are aluminum only, lightweight and second to none. Seamless one piece, no more water damage and associated issues with mold and wood, and no fiberglass insulation.) An RV roof is vitally important as this is where water and other related damages and mold issues originate from!
- 3. Two-inch thick aluminum sidewall construction, built with AZDEL composite panels, fully laminated and foam-insulated. Means walls that are fully resistant to mold, rot, warpage and delamination. And up to twice as thick as the competitors (best in industry). Learn why you want Azdel sidewall construction in your next trailer: https://www.azdelonboard.com/
- 4. Fiberglass wrap-around front cap, this eliminates pressure on front seams (and any potential water leakage) while towing.
- 5. Dual HVAC ducting (most will have single) much superior air flow and cooling.
- 6. Wide-Trax suspension system with Dexter axles. This wider stance gives less sway, more stability, and reduces wear and tear of rough roads!
These are all extremely important considerations when purchasing an RV. All campers and RVs are not constructed equally. Cheaper usually means it was less expensive to build, and that cost is passed on to the purchaser. The inner framework and construction of an RV is not visible, so it is imperative to know the materials and components utilized. Enjoy better sound insulation, energy efficiency, temperature comfort, and best in industry structural integrity with a 3-year Structural Support Warranty.
Will accept trades. Please call (204) 489-4494 or View at 3165 McGillivray Blvd. (Conveniently located two minutes West from Costco at corner of Kenaston and McGillivray Blvd.)
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPLETE INVENTORY ON OUR NEW WEBSITE: WWW.AUTOSHOWWINNIPEG.COM
Complete comprehensive warranty is available for this vehicle. Please ask for warranty option details.
Winnipeg, MB - Manitoba Dealer Permit # 4908